Thursday, June 6, 2013

TNG S1-S2 = Complete!; Overall Progress = ~20%

I've just finished viewing the first and second seasons of Star Trek:  The Next Generation.  I tend to think of these seasons as TNG's "kindergarten years", where it's struggling to find its voice.  To my surprise, there were a few gems in there...but there were also a lot of bonafide turds, too.


Oh, and if you see/hear me reference the "Ars forums" or "the Lounge", I'm speaking of the online forums associated with the outstanding tech new site Ars Technica--the Ars Technica OpenForum.  Specifically, "The Lounge", its social forum (of which I'm a long-time member and one of its moderators).  We have a perpetual Star Trek thread, which I reference from time to time.

So approximately 20.49% complete with my one-year mission, I'm on to seasons 3-7 of TNG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment not related to the content of the blog post will be deleted. This includes spam and egregiously off-topic comments.