Monday, September 16, 2013

'Sam Trek' Video Update No. 9: An Update About the Lack of Updates

Dear People on the Internet,

It's been a while since I made a video update for this blog, and my progress through TNG has been a little slower than I'd hoped.  Here's a video where I talk a little bit about that, and a little bit about having just finished up the fifth season of TNG.


To summarize:  Yeah, I'm behind quite a bit.  But I think I can make up ground, and my goal is still very much to finish watching ALL THE STAR TREK™ within the original one-year time frame (which ends in mid-February, 2014).
 
But if I can't do that?  I'm still going to finish this freaking thing, because I don't start a silly task on the Internet and not complete it.  That's not who my parents raised me to be, damn it.
 
Good night!
 

Love,

Sam
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment not related to the content of the blog post will be deleted. This includes spam and egregiously off-topic comments.