Saturday, May 18, 2013

'Star Trek Into Darkness' - spoileriffic ramblings

I hope you've all seen Star Trek Into Darkness.  As you've probably heard me say a million other places, it's got a lot of problems but it's still a good ride.

I reviewed the movie for Ars Technica, and you can read that review here.  It contains very little in the way of spoilers, and those are well-marked (I can't say the same for the comment thread, however).

But because I did want to vent a little about some of the things I didn't much care for, including explicitly discussing plot details, I've made what was supposed to be a short video--a sort of spoiler-filled accompanying commentary to my written review.

It's lengthy, but the thought of trying to go back and do another one that's shorter is more than I can bear at this time of night.

But anyway, here it is.  And like I said, it's chock full of spoilers.  You've been warned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment not related to the content of the blog post will be deleted. This includes spam and egregiously off-topic comments.