Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TNG S01E02


In this installment:
(viewed Tuesday, May 7th)
Star Trek: The Next Generation, S01E02 - "The Naked Now"

"The Naked Now"
  • Enterprise encounters SS K.E. Tsiolkovskiy, a civilian Oberth-class science vessel.
  • The general premise of this show is obviously very similar to the TOS episode "The Naked Time".  In fact, it's exactly the same--and they reference the events of TOS.
  • This episode features the "Great Bird of the Galaxy" Okudagram.


  • "There was a young lady from Venus
    Whose body was shaped like a..."
  • "SO YOU MEAN I'M DRUNK!"
  • "If you prick me, do I not...leak?"
    Drunk Data is the best Data.
I only had time for the one episode before work today, but I might try to watch another after work tonight.  Toodles!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment not related to the content of the blog post will be deleted. This includes spam and egregiously off-topic comments.