Friday, March 1, 2013

"The word is given. Warp speed."

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet.  And NO, Sam Trek most definitely has NOT been aborted.  It's just bee a crazy week at work, and my post-work time has been spent decompressing, for the most part :)

I've finished "This Side Of Paradise" and most of "The Devil In The Dark", and will be posting about them soon.  Plus, I've purchased a very modest TV this week for my living room and have a WD TV Play on its way that should arrive tomorrow.  So my weekend (otherwise pretty barren, schedule-wise) can be spent streaming TOS via Netflix to my TV :)

So, you know.  Stay awesome, Trekkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment not related to the content of the blog post will be deleted. This includes spam and egregiously off-topic comments.