Saturday, March 23, 2013

TOS Season 2: Complete; Overall progress: 7%


One more season under my belt!

I've just finished watching the last episode of the second season of Star Trek: The Original Series.  Lots of ups and downs in this season, and some pretty consistent themes.

It took me a bit longer to get through the second season, owing to a busier schedule at work, my need to re-watch S2 of Game of Thrones before its third season premieres next week, and other factors.  But with a couple of weekend sprints, I wrapped it up.  In about five weeks, I've watched two full seasons of Star Trek, and am now somewhere between 7%-8% of the way finished with my mission to watch ALL THE STAR TREK.

Here's another brief video in which I discuss the progress of my "mission".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment not related to the content of the blog post will be deleted. This includes spam and egregiously off-topic comments.