Saturday, March 2, 2013

TOS Season 1: Complete; Overall Progress: 4%


And here we are!

I've reached the end of the first season of Star Trek:  The Original Series.  By my calculations (note: I'm math-challenged), I'm something like 4%-5% of the way through my "mission".

The good news is that I finished in just a little over two weeks.  If I can keep up anything even close to this pace (and this hasn't exactly been a hardship), finishing everything within a year shouldn't be a problem.

To commemorate the end of my first season, I did another brief video commenting on my impressions so far.  Actually, it's not brief.  It's like...almost 15 minutes long.  Because apparently I don't have whatever thing tells people that something is off when they're talking to themselves for 15 minutes.  So if you want to hear me ramble extensively about Trek, here you go.  But I don't blame you for opting not to, either :P


(Oh, for those curious about the little Netflix-streamy box that I bought...it's the WD TV Play--which I think I linked to in an earlier post--and you can read all about it in this awesome Ars Technica review.  ARS 4 LIFE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment not related to the content of the blog post will be deleted. This includes spam and egregiously off-topic comments.