Friday, March 22, 2013

TOS S02E21, S02E22



In this installment:
(viewed Friday, March 22nd)
Star Trek: The Original Series, S02E21 - "Patterns of Force"
Star Trek: The Original Series, S02E22 - "By Any Other Name"
"Patterns of Force"
  • There isn't anything to say about this episode, except SPACE NAZIS
"By Any Other Name"
  • I change my mind.  I need a paralysis field for the kids; it's a much more elegant solution than the agonizer.  I promise not to turn them into cuboctahedron solids, though.
  • This episode marks NCC-1701's second trip through the galactic barrier at the edge of the Milky Way.
  • I'm pretty sure that the Enterprise's food synthesizers are only capable of producing brightly-colored marshmellons.
  • "You mean I'm going to have to drink this alien under the table to get us out of this mess?  Well, if I must..."
  • "You mean I'm going to have to make out with this beautiful alien to get us out of this mess?  Well, if I must..."
  • When asked about the next-to-last bottle of liquor he shares with Tomar, Scotty pauses for a moment before saying "It's green."  This scene is echoed in Scotty's appearance in TNG, "Relics", when Data tells him the same thing about a mysterious green beverage that Guinan keeps behind the bar in Ten Forward.

1 comment:

  1. Space Nazis?

    Iron Sky!

    ...to be accurate, these are Moon Nazis. But President Kinda-Palin!

    ReplyDelete

Any comment not related to the content of the blog post will be deleted. This includes spam and egregiously off-topic comments.