Monday, March 18, 2013

TOS S02E16, S02E17



In this installment:
Star Trek: The Original Series, S02E16 - "The Gamesters of Triskelion"
Star Trek: The Original Series, S02E17 - "A Piece of the Action"
"The Gamesters of Triskelion"
  • "Doctor, I am chasing the Captain, Lt. Uhura and Ensign Chekov, not some wild aquatic fowl."
  • Hey Chekov...that's a man, baby.
  • When in doubt, hit on the girl in the aluminum foil halter top.
  • I bet Kirk gets really tired of constantly having to teach alien women about love.
"A Piece of the Action"
  • That reminds me, I need to get my first edition 1992 copy of Chicago Mobs of the Twenties re-bound.
  • Fizzbin needs to be a real thing.
  • Captain Kirk is McGyver in space.  He can escape from captivity using only some copper wire and a suit jacket.
  • "Concrete golashes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment not related to the content of the blog post will be deleted. This includes spam and egregiously off-topic comments.